Single vehicle retrofitting and fleet redesign
Design services essentially cover design-based solutions for type modifications to rail vehicles through to extensive redesign measures and constructive solutions for accident repair and the refurbishmentof rail vehicles.
General technical support, accident analysis, IT services and vehicle diagnostics round off the portfolio.
Design-based support for type modifications
Improved vehicle reliability and optimised maintenance expendure with design revisions for type modifications through to manufacturing supervision.
- Design revisions with corresponding documentation
- Drafting of technical change descriptions
- Drafting of maintenance documentation
- Active involvement in approval activities
- Accompaniment of practical application and deployment
- Analysis of practical application and deployment
Customised, design-based solutions, from minor type modifications through to complex redesign projects
- Feasibility studies
- Design analyses and visualisation
- Design solutions and documents
- Vehicle documentation and conversion instructions
- Prototype construction management
- Manufacturing support on commencement of series production
- Assessment of relevance to approval
Issue of necessary certificates
- Approval management and compilation of verification documents and expert appraisals
Damage and accident repair work
Individual repair solutions for all damage to vehicles
- Damage surveys, strength calculations
- Specific design solutions
- Substitution of semi-finished products, assessments and relevance to approval
- Production management
- Documentation as a reliable basis for maintenance activities
- Cost-effective production instructions optimised for workshop implementation
- On-site technical service
More information about our varied and diverse range of services can be found on our pages "competences".