We can offer you the following, from proven railway testing methods, to individual, customised solutions, through to the development of new testing systems:
- Specially tailored maintenance regulations with system descriptions, inspection instructions and design-specific inspection plans
- Techniques for testing assemblies without dismantling them
- Transducers for manually testing axle shafts
- Mechanised/automated testing equipment for axle shafts and wheels
- Rail testing with ultrasound and eddy current
- Adjusting and reference blocks
- Technical inspection approvals, maintenance and periodic formal recognition of your testing facilities
- Damage analyses
- Analysis and inspection of new rail steel grades as part of comprehensive long-term track surveys
Accredited test procedures
Our test laboratory in Kirchmöser is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of non-destructive testing in rail transport in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for carrying out inspections and in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025. See the appendix for the accreditation certificate.
We are also experienced in non-destructive testing techniques in accordance with DIN 27201-7.
DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Non-destructive testing" can be found in this PDF:
Our experts are currently developing new, innovative testing methods such as:
- Crack tip/length detection with SAFT for ultrasonic testing on axle shafts
- Mobile system for automated/mechanised solid shaft testing without assembly removal
Our test methods
Ultrasonic, eddy current, magnetic particle, penetration, radiographic and visual inspection; non-destructive testing for safety and reliability in railroading
Our stationary test stand
Mehr Infos hier!