Our test laboratory utilises state-of-the-art, proven measuring equipment when conducting static and dynamic tests. We can offer you test procedures for analysing standard measurement tasks as well as provide individual, customised measurement services:
- Electrical and mechanical tests for the powertrain
- Electrical tests for power supply systems
- Accompanying measurements during field tests
- Data loggers that can be operated and read out by remote control
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Munich is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of brake tests for rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- The accreditation encompasses the relevant test procedures, e.g. in accordance with UIC 550, 550-3, UIC 626, TSI (vehicles), TSI (energy). See the appendix for the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Propulsion technology" can be found in this PDF (coming soon):
Our tests and test quantities
- Powertrain measurements (tractive/braking force, powertrain vibrations, anti-skid protection optimisation, wear, tonnage rating ascertainment for traction units)
- Online driving resistance analysis (measurement of route topography, traction force at the wheel/rail contact point via measurement of traction force on the draw hook)
- Blending of the dynamic and pneumatic brake systems
- Diesel locomotive suitability (energy supply, performance factor, interaction of the power supply systems between the diesel locomotive and passenger car)
- Power supply systems in railway vehicles (efficiency, frequency-selective input impedance, direct current on-board power supply)
- Power measurements on overhead line equipment (voltage, current, harmonics, temperature)
- Thermodynamic analyses, emissions and consumption measurements for diesel locomotives and diesel multiple units (preheaters and heat retainers, cooling capacity)
- Fuel consumption measurement (efficiency of propulsion system for combustion traction units)
Our special-purpose measuring vehicles
Mehr Infos hier!
Our testing facilities
Mehr Infos hier!