We can examine the electronic components of rail vehicles for their suitability in railway operations under special environmental conditions during test and examination routines in our test laboratory.
DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
Our test procedures:
- Testing of the ambient temperature
- Function testing within a defined temperature range in the climate exposure test cabinet
- Vibrations and bumps
- Function tests, service life tests, shock tests
- Testing of the power supply
- Fluctuation, interruptions and ripple in the power supply
Our stationary testing facilities
- Shaker for weights up to 5 kg
- 2 climate chambers: -35°C to +80°C and 10% to 95% rel. humidity