We offer test procedures for radio components, radio route supply systems, immunity and radio compatibility during test and examination routines conducted in the laboratory and on track.
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Munich is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of radio coverage measurements on rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- The accreditation encompasses the test procedures listed in the details. See also the appendix of the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Transmission" can be found in this PDF:
Our tests and test quantities
We can realise the following test conditions:
- Certification testing of railway radio components (e.g. cab radio, shunting radio, mobiles)
- Radio supply system measurements on transport routes* (GSM-R, analogue/digital radio services; QoS )
- Interoperability tests for European approvals, e.g. PBKA cab radio, GSM-R terminals
- Functional tests of HW/SW components
- Testing of immunity and radio compatibility of rail vehicles* (EN 50121; EMC 06 )
- Localisation of radio interference in the area of railroad installations
*) Accredited test procedure (D-PL-11081-01-05)
Our special-purpose measuring vehicles
Mehr Infos hier!
Our stationary test stand
EMC absorber cabin
München, Völckerstraße 5
EMC testing of components