Article: Test laboratory for radio transmission, transmission technology and GSM-R
Radio components, route radio supply systems, immunity, etc.
We offer test procedures for radio components, radio route supply systems, immunity and radio compatibility during test and examination routines conducted in the laboratory and on track.
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Munich is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of radio coverage measurements on rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- The accreditation encompasses the test procedures listed in the details. See also the appendix of the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Transmission" can be found in this PDF:
Prüflabor EMV- Aktuelle Liste Prüfverfahren im flexiblen Akkreditierungsbereich (Stand 23.01.2023)
Our tests and test quantities
We can realise the following test conditions:
- Certification testing of railway radio components (e.g. cab radio, shunting radio, mobiles)
- Radio supply system measurements on transport routes* (GSM-R, analogue/digital radio services; QoS )
- Interoperability tests for European approvals, e.g. PBKA cab radio, GSM-R terminals
- Functional tests of HW/SW components
- Testing of immunity and radio compatibility of rail vehicles* (EN 50121; EMC 06 )
- Localisation of radio interference in the area of railroad installations
*) Accredited test procedure (D-PL-11081-01-05)
Our special-purpose measuring vehicles
Mehr Infos hier!
Our stationary test stand
EMC absorber cabin
München, Völckerstraße 5
EMC testing of components