We offer test procedures to analyse the following during test and examination routines conducted in the laboratory and on track
- The compatibility of vehicles with track circuits or track sensors
- The influence on safety equipment caused by electric and magnetic fields
- The components and systems in the EMC laboratory
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Munich is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of EMC testing on rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- The accreditation encompasses the test procedures listed in the details. See also the appendix of the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "EMC" can be found in this PDF:
Our tests and test quantities
We can realise the following test conditions:
Analysis of the compatibility of vehicles with track circuits*:
- Measurements i.a.w. guideline 807.0201/.0205 and regulations EMC01 + EMC02 as part of vehicle authorisation for electric vehicles (e.g. locomotives, traction units), diesel-electric vehicles with electric power supply equipment (e.g. train bus-bar) and for coaches
Analysis of the compatibility of vehicles with track sensors such as axle counters, wheel sensors and level crossing installations*:
- Measurement i.a.w. regulation EMC03 + EMC04 as part of vehicle authorisation
Analysis of the influence on safety equipment:
- Caused by electric and magnetic fields in railway operations (vehicle - infrastructure, infrastructure - infrastructure)
Analysis of components/systems:
- in the EMC laboratory (including Helmholtz coil)
*) Accredited test procedure (D-PL-11081-01-05)
Our stationary test facilitie
München, Völckerstraße 5