Article: Insulating oils test laboratory
Condition analysis: The basis for optimising maintenance costs and safeguarding reliable operation
Everything from a single source: We have been monitoring insulating oils since 2008 for all stationary transformers and numerous vehicles operated by DB AG.
Accredited test procedures
- The proficiency of our test laboratories in Munich for testing in the following areas was accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS): physical, physical-chemical and chemical analyses of lubricants, fuels and insulating oils; element quantification in lubricants via wavelength-dispersive X-ray fluorescence analysis; tribological examinations of lubricants; sampling of lubricants and fuels.
- The entire list of our accredited test procedures can be found in our accreditation certificate.
- Routine testing of insulating oils in accordance with DIN EN 60422
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Insulating oils" can be found in this PDF:
Prüflabor Tribologie-Tribotechnik - Aktuelle Liste Prüfverfahren im flexiblen Akkredtierungsbereich (Stand 29.06.2022)
Our tests and test quantities
We can realise the following test conditions:
- State-of-the-art analytical methods
- Testability safeguarded by two measuring lines
- Condition analysis of insulating oils in accordance with DIN EN 60422
- Dissolved gas analysis
- Special analyses, e.g. interfacial tension, potentially corrosive sulphur, particulate matter
- Setting up a transformer history
- Cost-effective and expedited processes thanks to LIMS application
We offer these tests:
Please refer to the list of test procedures for our entire portfolio of testing and inspection services.
Condition analysis of insulating oils used in operation
As experts in the field of lubricant and insulating oil analysis, we provide you with professional services for monitoring and maintaining your electrical resources, vehicles and their components.
Our analyses are a major factor in condition assessment, a tool for early diagnosis and the prevention of damage to your components, and thus make a major contribution to ensuring the lubricative quality of your oil.
Such condition analyses also form the basis for optimising your maintenance costs by facilitating condition-dependent servicing frequencies.