For test and examination routines in the laboratory and on track, we are able to record almost any measured quantities that are relevant in an A/C or climate controlled context.
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Minden is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of climate testing analyses on rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for several testing areas.
- The accreditation encompasses the relevant test procedures, e.g. in accordance with DIN EN 13129-2, EN 14750-2, EN 14813-2 and UIC 553-1. See the appendix for the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Air conditioning" can be found in this PDF:
Our tests and test quantities
Mobile measurements during active operation:
- Measurement of the process variables pertaining to heating, ventilation, A/C and pressure protection equipment
- Trial testing with high-speed trains for measuring, verifying and assessing pressure comfort levels as well as CO₂ enrichment
- Trial testing for verifying air quality and thermal comfort levels
- Long-term data recording (e.g. operating conditions, fault response and energy consumption) using data loggers and remote access
Our stationary testing faciliti
Climate chamber of DB Systemtechnik: MEIKE
MEiKE - die Mindener Einrichtung für die klimatechnische Untersuchung an Eisenbahnfahrzeugen
Minden, Pionierstraße 10