Article: Air conditioing test laboratory
Heating, ventilation, pressure protection equipment, test runs, etc.
For test and examination routines in the laboratory and on track, we are able to record almost any measured quantities that are relevant in an A/C or climate controlled context.
Accredited test procedures
- Our test laboratory in Minden is accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) in the area of climate testing analyses on rail vehicles in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for several testing areas.
- The accreditation encompasses the relevant test procedures, e.g. in accordance with DIN EN 13129-2, EN 14750-2, EN 14813-2 and UIC 553-1. See the appendix for the accreditation certificate.
- DB Systemtechnik is QMS certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
The detailed and latest list of activities/test procedures in the flexible scope of accreditation in the testing laboratory "Air conditioning" can be found in this PDF:
Prüflabor Klimatechnik- Aktuelle Liste Prüfverfahren im flexiblen Akkredtierungsbereich (Stand 03.05.2022)
Our tests and test quantities
Mobile measurements during active operation:
- Measurement of the process variables pertaining to heating, ventilation, A/C and pressure protection equipment
- Trial testing with high-speed trains for measuring, verifying and assessing pressure comfort levels as well as CO₂ enrichment
- Trial testing for verifying air quality and thermal comfort levels
- Long-term data recording (e.g. operating conditions, fault response and energy consumption) using data loggers and remote access
Our stationary testing faciliti
Climate chamber of DB Systemtechnik: MEIKE
MEiKE - die Mindener Einrichtung für die klimatechnische Untersuchung an Eisenbahnfahrzeugen
Minden, Pionierstraße 10