Article: Buffer and draw gear
Automatic, tow-bar and shunting couplers, crashworthy buffer, training courses, etc.
We will assist you with your questions regarding the mechanical connections between individual vehicles used in rail transport operations:
- Buffer and draw gear for coaches, traction units and freight cars
- Automatic coupler for trainsets, coaches and vans
- Shunting couplers for traction units
- Crashworthy buffer, semi-permanent couplers, coupling bars and rescue couplers
We can assist you:
- With EC tests conducted in line with TSI requirements
- With procurement projects
- With conversion projects
- With drafting technical change descriptions and European standards
- With training courses (in educational institutions and directly at the customers
If required, we will make use of our test laboratories to address your specific concerns, such as the test laboratory for strength testing.