Article: Analytics IT Infrastructure & Deployment
Are you looking for solutions to effectively structure and manage large amounts of data in order to make the most of it for your railway technology?
More and more devices are equipped with sensors and connected to each other. This is just one example of the increasing digitalisation we are seeing in railway technology and shows how our customers are facing a constantly rising tide of data.
Trends and consequences:
- More and more data is being generated.
- The rapid growth of data, its speed and its variance must be increasingly overwhelming in terms of personnel, organisation and technology.
- The best technologies must be selected and professional operations must be implemented in order to process large amounts of data and use evaluation, analysis and forecasting algorithms and methods.
Would you like to ...
- take advantage of all the opportunities offered by digitalisation, manage the associated increase in data volumes efficiently and use them profitably for your railway technology?
Our proposed solution for you:
We offer you custom-fit data-centric solutions for all data in your particular area of railway technology.
By using suitable management platforms, we enable you to effectively manage, operate and monitor your structured and unstructured data.
At the same time, we offer you analytical procedures that you can use to profit from your data.
To be more precise ...
- We advise and support you in managing projects in the areas of data collection, storage and quality, as well as technology selection.
- At the same time, we develop analytical models for you and execute them using modern technologies (cluster computing, cloud).
- We present relevant results in suitable formats (e.g. visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and DB Systemtechnik's own platforms such as FALKOS or DMP Core).
Impressive added value:
We can support you not only in selecting and implementing suitable technologies, but also by providing specialist expertise and ensuring that data is used beneficially and is of the requisite quality.